Hotel Spa & Beauty Assistant Manager, Tower Hill, London
We currently operate 14 spas in the UK and have an opportunity for a Spa Manager to lead our Tower Hill Spa team. Join the UK’s fastest growing Spa & Beauty Company ‘family owned’, with excellent career progression and development opportunities.
Awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ in 2019 by the Professional Beauty Awards We pride ourselves in offering luxury spa therapies and beauty treatments in one, convenient place whilst offering luxury British brands such as Elemis and Leighton Denny, as well as becoming the UK’s leading marketplace in clean and natural beauty and skincare products.
Assistant Manager’s mission
To promote the the brand and desired work culture. To attract new and existing clients by offering them the wow factor in a fun, happy, professional, and trusted environment. To grow and maximise the business, lead a team of therapists, perform spa & beauty treatments, consistently deliver five-star client service and spa profitability.
In our new Spa location, you will be accountable for:
Managing a team of therapists
Performing spa & beauty treatments
Financial reporting and performance
Client and corporate customer base
Sales and Marketing initiatives
Liaison with business partners / property owners
As an Assistant Manager, you will receive:
Fantastic benefits package
Friends and family discounts
Development and progression opportunities
The person we are looking for:
• You are an experienced practising therapist with the passion for building and managing a business
• You get a kick out of making people happy
• You love being part of a team and leading a team
• You are confident and put 100% into everything you do
• You pride yourself on doing a job well, to the best of your abilities and recognise this in others
• You love it when your team do something amazing and give credit where credit is due
• You take pride in your appearance and your professional manners
• You like to put your own mark on the way you do things.