An exciting opportunity to join a 5* spa based in incredible surroundings.
We are recruiting for a beauty therapist who is confident, conscientious and who loves performing every treatment to the best of their ability. As a member of the spa team, you will be responsible for providing memorable spa experiences for both members and their guests.
This role requires candidates to perform the following tasks
- Preparing and maintaining the treatment room in line with the operating procedures
- Performing professional beauty treatments with a particular focus on facials, massage, manicures and pedicures to the required standard of excellence
- If any amendments or additions are made to the treatments, ensure excellent communication with the reception team so that accounts can be adjusted accordingly
- Always create a welcoming environment for members and their guests, anticipating their needs. Engage in polite professional conversation remembering to use names where appropriate
- Keep an awareness of promotions and events in other departments to enable recommendations and to offer a complete experience
- Ensure that any retail targets set are met or exceeded
- Beauty Therapy qualifications NVQ Level 2 & 3, CIDESCO or CIBTAC
- Ideally previous spa experience however, we will consider an outstanding newly qualified therapist
- Previous experience engaging with 5* clientele would be an advantage
This role is with a company who have a genuine interest in the well-being and development of their staff. You will be provided with free meals during your shift and a free shuttle bus to and from the local station. There is also a generous pension scheme.
Salary £19 667
To apply for this role please send your CV