We are recruiting for an experienced Aesthetic Therapist to work at a busy and established clinic in the heart of London’s West End.
For this position you will treat and advise patients, providing the highest level of customer care, and work towards individual sales targets for treatment and product sales. You will also help to supervise the work of the other Aestheticians, using your skills and years of experience to help improve their performance and motivate them to provide an excellent standard of service.
You must be experienced in performing a range of non-surgical aesthetic treatments including
- Laser and IPL Rejuvenation
- Skin Peels
- Body treatments
You will help to ensure that the treatment rooms are stocked and well-maintained, and you will also assist the manager with other day-to-day duties.
Skills and experience required
This role will suit a confident and polished individual who can bring a high level of professionalism and expertise to the team. You must be an accomplished therapist, particularly with extensive experience (minimum of 5 years) of lasers, micro-needling, and advanced skincare treatments.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least 5 years of exclusively aesthetic experience working for a clinic or medispa
- Certificate in Laser Core of Knowledge and NVQ 3 & 4
- Advanced skincare knowledge
- Consistency achieving sales targets
- Be confident, and be a good communicator
- Be spotlessly presented and professional at all times
- Flexibly with regards to working shifts up to 9pm
- You must be bubbly, confident and positive
Full time position
Days off – Sundays and alternate Friday/ Saturday
£25 000 Basic salary
(OTE £30 000)