We are recruiting for an exceptional candidate to act as a business development consultant for a global skincare company. This is a maternity cover opportunity with a 1 year duration. The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going success and development of existing skin centres, providing support and customer care and winning new business.
• Accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through the successful management of
accounts within London
• Servicing new and existing skin centres within London while building strong relationships
• Visit new and existing accounts on a 4-6 week call cycle to assist and develop sales
• Attend and assist in the planning of promotional events
• Provide in-salon sales support through training and Business Development sessions
• Liaison with other Field Sales Personnel and Administration staff at Head Office
• Support of College accounts within London
• Attend Trade Shows, guest speaker evenings, regional classes and events
• Attend sales meetings, local and regional
• Managing and following through on sales leads from Head Office
• Sourcing and prospecting potential new accounts within London
• Create own sales leads through networking
• Open new accounts which meet criteria set by our brand
• Maintain client records
• Accurately submit any required reports on customer profile, daily activity, competitor information etc. as
and when required
• Journey planning; maximise territory effectiveness and time management though optimum route and coverage
plans. Achieve minimum standard call rate.
• Organisation Skills; the ability to organise to the highest level, maintaining client records and customer
information electronically using our specialist system. Also maintain computer reporting systems to enable
proactive business building analysis
Minimum beauty therapy qualification of NVQ 3, or equivalent
A minimum of one year’s experience in managing or owning a Salon
Proven track record of sales ability
Recognised experience in the provision of Customer Care.
Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Ability to analyse business performance to identify and maximise potential opportunities
First class time management skills.
Reliable, trustworthy & adaptable.
Live within London
Must be a driver with their own reliable car.
Have a clean, valid UK drivers licence
Type of person required:
Smart professional appearance
Professional interpersonal skills, communication and negotiation skills
Ability to be pro-active
Able to multi task
Ability to think on your feet, and overcome challenges.
Monday – Friday role (35 hours)
Annual Leave-20 days
Sick Leave-5 days per annum
Private Medical Cover-available after 6 months
Pension- available after 6 months
Product allocation-£50.00 per calendar month