A company with a results-driven health and fitness philosophy that puts sustainability at its core. We are searching for a highly skilled massage therapist, with a warm and friendly personality. If you are professional and confident at delivering a unique and personalised experienced for every client, we would love to hear from you.
We are a boutique studio located in London SE17, with state of the art facilities including a brand new treatment room. If you would love the opportunity to showcase your passion for massage and improving people’s wellbeing, apply now to join our incredible team.
To be one of the team you need:
• A level 3 qualification in Swedish / deep tissue massage
• Your own insurance and Professional Association membership
• Extensive knowledge of anatomy and movement in regard to soft tissue mobilisation
• Excellent communication and client retention skills
• At least 1 year’s experience as a massage therapist
• Excellent understanding of best practices in the therapeutic industry
Our ideal candidate will be:
• Energetic and charismatic
• Personable, friendly and have a love of working with clients
• Driven and understand the value of working as part of a supportive team
• Professional and reliable
• Passionate about massage and it’s benefits
• First Aid trained
• Performing 30, 60 and 90-minute Swedish and deep tissue massages in a professional and tranquil environment
• Identifying client requirements and creating a treatment plan
• Using expert massage therapy to improve client conditions and reduce pain
• Informing clients about available massage treatments; providing advice as to which treatments may be the most beneficial to them
• Maintaining a detailed history of each client using MindBody, including information like chronic illness, medication and past injuries
• Providing clients with advice for improved general wellbeing and offering specialist advise
• Maintaining high standards at all times, within the treatment room and studio as a whole
• The position is required weekdays and weekends with the option of taking on additional hours.
In return we will offer:
• Referrals from our reformer pilates and H.I.I.T studios
• Flexibility to rent treatment room
• Perks which can be discussed at interview stage
• Brand new treatment room with all equipment and consumables provided
• A vibrant and rewarding working environment within a close team
• Friendly and dedicated students
• Opportunity to work for a boutique wellness studio
Our philosophy is to provide remarkable service with a local feel. If this means something to you…we would love to hear from you.
Apply method: Please apply and include a short covering letter with your CV. We look forward to receiving your application. (Due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those we feel are suitable)
Job Location: London SE17 | Elephant Park.
Self-employed: Flexible | To be discussed at interview stage.
Part-time employed: 20 hrs per week
Expected start date: 17th January 2022
Self Employed Salary: £35.00-£45.00 per hour
Part-time Employed Salary: £26,000 plus 5% commission