We are recruiting for a Retail Store Manager for a luxury British Skincare Brand.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Visual Merchandising
Do you have experience in:
- Creating a motivating environment where others want to work and a warm and fun place for clients to come for treatments and purchase products?
- Creating store events that generates revenue and increase brand awareness?
- Recruitment and retention of staff?
- Creating daily and monthly team sales targets and provide training and tools for team members to execute and achieve these?
- Inventory Management?
- Rota Management?
- Financial reporting to Management?
- An exceptional eye for detail to ensure visual presentation is of the highest standards?
- Creating daily opening and closing check-list to ensure streamlining of business operations and optimising the business unit?
- High levels of previous product knowledge to enhance the customer experience?
- Have a service attitude that exceed expectations?
- Great selling skills that is utilised to promote the team, treatments and products?
- Devising ways to consistently grow and develop the customer base?
- Dealing with customer complaints?
Basic Salary: £35 000-£36 000 plus commission on top
We would love to hear from you if you have successfully managed a luxury retail store before. A beauty background is an advantage but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit lindahillrecruitment.co.uk.