Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Training Diploma (Accredited)
This is an opportunity to build your own practise and enjoy a fulfilling and financially rewarding career. Graduates are certified as Meditation Instructors and able to facilitate sessions and gain the tools to change lives by inspiring and motivating others through sessions of medication and mindfulness.
Why study with Tri-Dosha
- By buying the course, you are joining a strong community of Instructors that support each other in life and running their businesses.
- We give you intensive training, so you are fully armed with the ability to offer scientifically proven sessions and research-backed innovation, which we update every year.
- Our teachings stay up-to-date and spark interest for both students and clients, which is what makes Tri-Dosha systems stand out from the crowd.
About the course
Self-study that you can do at home which includes 13 modules and a 2-day retreat which is held in the UK.
You will need to complete at least 10 modules prior to the retreat. The final 3 modules can be completed after the retreat. Certification will be issued on completion of 12 modules and attendance of the retreat. The final module (number 13) is optional and covers marketing.
You will be assigned a course advisor who will support you as your go through the programme. In addition to the self-study modules you will receive 12 x 1 hour teleconference calls with the founder Sunita Passi and other meditation experts.
Module 1: Introduction to meditation practise
Module 2: The mind’s influence on our emotions
Module 3: Benefits of mediation
Module 4: Mindfulness and meditation
Module 5: The body’s energy system
Module 6: Preparing to meditate
Module 7: Types of meditation
Module 8: Mindful meditation
Module 9: Transcendental meditation
Module 10: Concentration mediation
Module 11: Other types of mediation
Module 12: Your meditation practise
Module 13: (OPTIONAL) The business of meditation, starting a meditation group and creating a your network
Why become an Instructor?
- Turn your passion into your profession
- Improve people’s wellness with meditation and mindfulness practices
- Spread compassion and kindness
- Lead by example and improve your own meditation and mindfulness practice
- Take your career to the next level and join our tribe
- Enhance your existing health or holistic business with this as an additional service
- Get support from the Tri-Dosha faculty with marketing that works
- Get paid to do what you love, with the earning potential of up to £75 000 per annum
Course Location: Online
Sunita Passi Wellness Centre, Grantham, Leicestershire, NG32 1PE
The course is accredited by the Complementary Medical Association
By becoming an instructor, you can enjoy a profession where you balance your time, doing something you love whilst earning enough money to lead the lifestyle you want. You could find yourself earning between £30 – 75k per year, depending on how much you invest in yourself and your future.
£1235 plus vat (£1482)
Deposit of £400 is required to secure a place. The deposit is non-refundable.
The rest of the course fee is paid in 4 instalments of £270.50
Included in the fee
- All tuition (manual, operations and procedures handbook, teaching materials)
- Stylish retreat accommodation for 2 nights (shared rooms with up to 2 students)
- Food (arrival dinner and all breakfasts and lunches)
- Marketing and added to meditation map on Tri-Dosha website
Not included: travel to and from the retreat and evening meal
Happy Hour Licence agreement.
The licence agreement includes:
- Variety of fully prepared yearly lessons
- Exclusive closed Facebook group
- Instructor listing on Tri-Dosha website
- Advertising and promotion via Tri-Dosha online presence
- Connection to other Happy Hour Instructors
£192 + VAT for an annual licence (£230.40)